Saturday, April 3, 2010

Boys & Girls Nite Out

Tonight was the first Priesthood session of General Conference that all the boys went to. After, the boys went to Delsa's Ice cream parlor for milkshakes. It was full of white shirts and ties. Very cool. The girls and I went to Costa Vida for dinner and then went to Bath & Body works (another obsession of mine) and got lip gloss. I have promised them that the first time that all the boys are gone on a camp out we will go and get pedicures. We are looking forward to that day.
I love my girls!

4 comments:

  1. Now there's three lovely ladies that are beautiful inside and out! I may have to drive over and join you for the peddies. What a special family you are (including the white shirts and ties!) I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, did you not know I have been stalking your family?! Alright, so I actually just found your blog off FB the other day and added the link. I love that all your boys can go to the Priesthood session together leaving all the girls to have fun! I also particularly like the picture of Delsa's with all the guys inside...it kind of looks like you were on some secret spy mission and snapped a picture on the run. Fun family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that girls rock! I'm hoping Joaquin will be a little more enthused about Priesthood when he has Josh to go with, but I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I can't wait for us to have girls so we can have a girls night. Actually I can wait, but I'm looking forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete