Saturday, August 21, 2010

Alaska Cont.

This is the cabin they slept in.
They would get up early and fish, then take a nap, then fish, then nap, then fish, then nap. So much that they all came home and said "I don't know if I can go a whole work day without napping". They also read whatever books they could find. Doug read more books in Alaska then I've seen him read in a long time.
Their luxury accommodations. 4 stars don't you think?

When they first got to Alaska the fishing limit was 2 a day. A few days later it was changed to 1 fish, that's it, no more, make it good. Here's the one Doug brought home. This is how I saw it. It was packaged and frozen. My favorite way to eat things that my wild hunter brings home.

He is very glad that he went. He's not anxious to go again. There are other places he would like to see, plus we missed him. He came home sporting this...

No comments:

Post a Comment