Monday, January 4, 2010

Wahoo!!! Victory!!! Undefeated!!! Awesome Game

The Saunders came back to our house to watch the game. As you can see they got some BSU attire. They were welcomed in to share our Blue & Orange Jello. (it's the only blue food I could come up with...any other ideas?)
It was a fun game to watch. Not as fun as the first Fiesta Bowl but still awesome. My only struggle now is that the team flies home tomorrow. They are saying they will be downtown around 2:45. Jordan has a basketball game and the kids are in school. It would be weird for me to go by myself. Before, I could always blame my enthusiasm on "doing it for the kids". Does anyone want to go with me? BOISE.....STATE! Doug's secret Santa at work gave him this for Christmas. It was on all night. Fun night and great end to a great season.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Andy told me last night, "Honey, I'm so proud of you. You stayed awake for most of the game." I totally do NOT want to go welcome home the team. I hope you find someone to go with you.

    ReplyDelete