Thursday, June 17, 2010

Channelling my inner Dana

Sunday night our house was filled with people. I just loved it. We picked up Keegan from BSU's football camp to spend the night with us. The older boys were thrilled. We had Avery & Chelsea with us. They have all gotten along so well. It has been fun.

Andy & Ally and their girls came down from Nampa and my parents came up from Utah on their way to the Burnett reunion in Oregon. It was full of laughter and fun.

Here is where I was channelling my inner Dana. I made cookie ice cream bowls. They were super easy and good. I got the idea from here. I think Dana would have been proud. http://partnersincrafts.blogspot.com/2010/06/irresistable-chocolate-chip-cookie.html

Have I convinced anyone to come and visit us? We'll leave the light on for you.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna visit you - really I do - I just don't want to have to drive those b..o..r..i..n..g 4 hours in order to do it! PUHLEASE move closer (although I'm sure that window of opportunity closed when the boys started high school.) :-(

    ReplyDelete