Thursday, December 17, 2009

A little of everyone

As we all know, life goes on. Here are some of the things that happened before the funeral and some after. One of Doug's friends gave him 4 tickets to the BSU vs. New Mexico St. The boys all had fun. It was a little cold but they survived and at least it got Mason & Jordan to wear pants instead of shorts. This is a bad picture of Jordan playing basketball. He is number 34 but not in black in yellow. This is a very good picture of the back of his head. We have had lots of band concerts. Here is Mason's. I took the camera to Jordan's concert but it had a fatal flaw and wouldn't take pictures. Now it has to go back. Dumb camera!

Kass & Kelsie went to Mason's concert with us. Here is the conversation Kelsie & I had in the middle.

Her: I'm glad that you are here, Mom.

Me: I love you too, why are you glad that I'm here.

Her: Because I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Oh the joy of motherhood. Just in case you were wondering we did NOT have to quickly run out of the concert.
Here are Colten & Kassidy singing with the Valley View singers. Colten is in the white shirt on the back row and Kassidy is on the 3rd row in the white sweater. I think she is tall enough to be on the back row but on the first day of choir practice she past out and fell off the bleachers. Never a dull moment here.

Christmas is coming fast. We are almost ready. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment